Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Change Happens

Well instead of having my contest blogging stuff mixed with my personal stories, I decided it was best to separate the two and creat a new blog solely for contests and freebies available in Canada/for Canadians... You can find my Canadian Contest blog right here.

So now this will be a blog just for me and my stories :D

As we get older, we become wiser (well MOST of us anyways!! lol). As I get older, I realize that change is inevitable, happens whether we like it to or not, and is something you might as well get used to. I remember being a young child, and HATING anything that had to do with change... but now, I find myself usually embracing it and trying to get the best out of it.
What happened?? Well I imagine that I have finally accepted that it is what it is.

Then I look at my 6 year old son who is going through alot of changes in his life (new house, new school, new brother coming into his life) and I never see him having any problems adjusting to the changes all around him...It truly amazes me that unlike his mommy, he has no problems with change. It's definately a good thing, and I'm happy that he adjusts so well into situations.
Perfect example, he just started grade 1 at a new school where he knew nobody...my boy walked right into that school looking forward to whatever was about to come his way.. and ultimately, he succeeded with flying colours!! He came out that first day with a whole classroom of new friends and was happier than I thought he would be.

Anyways gotta finish cooking and doing some laundry!!!!

ttyl!

0 comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Win Free Prizes ContestHound.ca Canada's Sweepstakes Directory Canadian Moms Online

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Blogger template Purple by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP