Sunday, August 31, 2008

Introductions

Ok, so my name is Corie and I am a 23 year old mom to an amazing 6 year old boy named Nick, and I am currently 20 weeks (today!!:) with my second child. I dont know if it's a girl or boy yet, but I can't wait to find out!!(September 3rd is my next ultrasound, so I'm hoping I will find out then!)

I am with the love of my life, Jai--he is not the father of my son, but has been there for him and I since day 1. He is an awesome guy, and he really means the world to me!! We are very excited for the birth of our child together, Baby J is the nickname for now--due Jan 2009.

Family is and always has been the most important thing to me. I couldn't live if I didn't have my family by my side.

As for myself, I would say that Im an easy-going, lovable and caring person. Not selfish, inconsiderate or hateful, in fact, quite the opposite!! LOL

Other than that, I live in Toronto Ontario, was born and raised here for the most part, and I'm proud to be a Canadian! :)

0 comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Win Free Prizes ContestHound.ca Canada's Sweepstakes Directory Canadian Moms Online

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Blogger template Purple by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP